The BATTLE FORCES team is very proud to announce that BATTLE FORCES is now fully functional on tablets. BATTLE FORCES can now be played on your desktop, laptop or tablet!
Out goal has been to focus on the most popular tablets and most common browser on those tablets. So for best results, please use Safari on iPads and Chrome on Android tablets.
As you may know, tablets come in an immense array of different configurations, so the experience on a given platform will differ. You can help us improve the breadth of our tablet support by reporting issues in the Bug Reports section of the BATTLE FORCES Forum. Please include clear details of the tablet make, OS and browser versions. We are currently aware of performance issues with Firefox on older Android tablets, as mentioned above, please use Chrome for better results.
The site has now been upgraded to version 3.13.0. Flush your browser cache if you do not see it already.
Changes in this release:
- Button click sounds removed.
- News list format improved and updated background.
- Implemented compatibility workaround for Safari browser UTF management.
- Corrected video background playback for mobile Safari browsers.
- Added bottom padding to compensate for tablet Chrome browsers obscuring bottom.
- Greatly optimized Finished Game list fetch and render time.
- Manual zoom icons added to in game menu bar.
See you on the battlefield,
The BATTLE FORCES team